Orange Mint Mocktail…Refreshing n Fizzy, just perfect for the summer to chill, cool off and relax…!!
This drink has everything you need; sweet oranges, tangy lemons, refreshing mint, and all the fizziness from the soda. A great welcome drink for your parties or a cooler during your summers, n equally loved by adults and kids…
The key to this recipe is the overnight preparation which allows the flavour to extract from the orange slices and mint leaves, and the last minute addition of soda to retain the fizz.
So here I give you my first drink recipe of Pepper Delight – an Orange Mint Mocktail… Enjoy…!!!
A refreshing fizzy Orange Mint Mocktail…Perfect to chill, cool off and relax…!!
- 2 cups orange juice
- ¼ cup lemon juice (squeezed)
- ½ cup club soda / carbonated water
- ¼ cup water
- 2 tbsp sugar
- 2-3 slices orange
- 2-3 leaves mint
- ice cubes (as required)
Stir orange juice, lemon juice, water, & sugar in a vessel till the sugar dissolves.
Garnish with orange slices, mint leaves and ice cubes.
Top with soda.
- This mocktail tastes better if prepared well in advance so that the mint and orange extracts mix well.
- To make the drink fizzy add soda just before you serve.
- Orange juice with pulp is preferred.